What are the benefits of being a volunteer?
By becoming a volunteer and supporting McAuley Community Services for Women, you will become part of a team working to help women and children have safer, brighter lives, while also gaining a unique and valuable personal experience.
There are so many benefits for you as a volunteer. You can expect to:
- gain satisfaction from contributing in a meaningful way
- use your skills and interests to support women and their children
- be a member of a team with shared values and goals
- be valued and appreciated by those you work with
- learn more about McAuley Community Services for Women and the issues faced by women experiencing homelessness
- gain a current reference for future study or employment applications
- add work experience to build your resume
- a social environment
We are looking for people who can volunteer in these areas:
- reception and administration
- drivers – flexible ad hoc
- assist in the Food for My Life program
- assist Residential Care Workers.
- doing an inventory of our donations
Find out more about volunteering
To learn more about volunteer roles and the recruitment process:
- contact the Volunteer Program Coordinator on 9362 8900 r email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- register your interest.