Work With Us
McAuley Community Services for Women attracts dedicated and professional staff who are devoted to assisting women and children in crisis, and who want to work at an organisation that is committed to respecting the unique value and differences of every woman and child it encounters.
McAuley Community Services for Women values diversity and encourages applications for positions from all backgrounds.
Applicants will be able to demonstrate:
- A sound understanding of the gendered nature of family violence and its impact on women and children.
- Knowledge of case management frameworks including strategies to produce effective outcomes for clients.
- Understanding of crisis intervention and management of clients with complex needs.
- Sound decision making and risk management skills.
- The ability to work collaboratively with internal and external services, and build strong working relationships.
- Integrity and respect for those affected by homelessness and /or family violence.
A Working with Children Check (Employer Version) and a current driver’s license are mandatory. Salary is in accordance with the SCHADS Award Level 4.
Only applications addressing the Key Selection Criteria will be considered. For further information call Caddy on 9283 8932. Applications close on December 20 at 5 p.m. and should be forwarded to email@example.com.
Download the position description.
Download the advertisement.